Specialist Services for families experiencing separation or divorce
Services for separated families dealing with any of the following issues:
- Where Family Law Court proceedings are underway.
- Where families are experiencing difficulties in managing Court Orders or Parenting Plans.
- Where there are high levels of conflict present between co-parents or extended family members.
- Where there is ineffective or no communication between co-parents or extended family members.
- Where there is a severed relationships between a child/ren and parent – or other family member.
- Where a child, or children, are refusing contact with a parent.
- Where a child, or children, are experiencing separation anxiety.
- Where contact has ceased altogether.
- Where drug and alcohol related issues are present.
- Where mental health issues are present and impacting on parenting or children spending time with a parent.
- Where there has been the experience of family violence.
- Where alienating behaviours are present.
- Where step family related issues are present.
- Where either children or parents are experiencing feelings of sadness, anxiety or grief & loss relating to a separation or change in family circumstances.
- Families with Intervention Orders.
- Families using a children’s contact centre or private supervisor.
- Families experiencing other complex issues in their separation.
- Where parents, children or other families members require support adjusting to, or relating to, a separation.